- 33 Videos
- 21 PDFs
What you will Learn
- How to connect to your natural strengths
- How to use rest to heal, and rejuvenate after burnout
- Lifelong wellbeing prescriptions for mind and body
Nourishing Roots - The Power of Yin
- Introducing Chinese medical teachings on how the body is formed, maintained and balanced by our everyday lifestyles
- A seven step structured learning pathway, to explore where we come from and how to build strength and renew energy.
- Teachings are combined with restorative Yoga practices, designed to use rest to heal, and nourish your whole being.
Teachings, Practices, Resting, Reflections and Intention
This course offers teachings designed to help actualise your innate potentials, by engaging deeper levels of your being. Each of the seven steps is linked to a specific restorative Yoga practice, which help rebalance the energetic highways of the body. The Restorative Yoga practices help calm and soothe the body-mind balance, and reset the nervous system.
- Resting supports the rebuilding of YIN energy - our foundation of BEING. Activity which is YANG, is related to our function of DOING. Too much DOING, including lots of activity AND too much thinking, depletes Yin, and creates a false sense of 'speeding in the body' like a car with it's wheels spinning. People with fast moving thoughts, often have this imbalance.
- On this course you will be guided to reflect on what needs to change, to find balance in your life.
- Throughout this course you will learn how to use rest to heal, and restore the body's natural rejuvenating functions.
- We encourage you to share the journey with someone you care about and explore self-care as the new health care.
When does the course start? Each of the 7 chapters, is delivered as pre-recorded videos and downloadable PDF’s. Each chapter is programmed to release every 7 days from the date of enrolment.
Online LIVE time webinars: For people who join our live-time webinar series, each chapter/step will be released every third day from the start date. There are three webinars which introduce the whole course and how and reviews main points from each chapter. Participants are encouraged to do the restorative Yoga practices in-between webinars.
Next live time webinar series starts July 25. Dates for the webinars are July 25, August 1 and August 8. These webinars are offered at two different webinar times: 7 am and 7pm NZ time, to cater for our international group.
Who would benefit from this course?
- People looking for direction and ready for a thinking and energy upgrade
- People affected by burnout and exhaustion, who want practical ways to help themselves
- People who want to engage the healing potentials, of this time of our collective AWAKENING
- Yoga teachers, health care practitioners, counsellors, parents, people in positions of responsibility for others
- People who would like to help others engage the power of this AWAKENING time but don't know HOW
How much does the online course cost? USD $69 How much does the course + live time webinar series cost ? USD $120
How much time will the course take?
- Each chapter includes three X 5 -10 minute videos, with practice videos around 30 minutes for each chapter.
- To help integrate your insights, a downloadable PDF of reflections for each chapter accompanies each chapter.
Holistic study guidelines ? Each chapter has its own distinct flavour and yet this is not a linear journey. Each part contributes to the whole and yet can also stand alone. Sometimes it is not until you have ALL the parts, the WHOLE starts making sense.
What do I need to access the course ?
✓ A computer that works.
✓ Access to the internet.
✓ Email account
✓ Credit card for payment
Disclaimer The information and practices offered in this course are not recommended as a substitute for medications or individual therapy. If needed please seek the support of someone with appropriate skills for your individual health care requirements
You Being You courses provide language, frameworks and practices you can use to guide your wellbeing evolution.
We introduce a thinking upgrade which can help us navigate this time of momentous change. We designed these courses as pathways to self evolution, and lifelong wellbeing. Join us and help us share this healing conversation on 'how to be whole'
"Nourishing Roots has transformed my life and empowered me to stand in my truth.
My self-care is my priority and my joy and passion now bubble up from within my soul. Prior to engaging the 7-step ‘Roots’ programme I was just surviving from one day to the next feeling constantly overwhelmed and unhappy. My relationship had deteriorated and I was on the verge of a divorce.
This survival mode had sent me into depths of despair and I did not know how to help myself. Layers of past hurts and traumas were surfacing and I knew I needed help, but didn’t know how to articulate this. I also knew that the medication route was not an option for me as this would only be a temporary fix.
I really wanted to get to the roots of my situation.The depths of the darkness was really difficult for me to accept as I was usually the positive person that made everyone laugh. That person was buried under a layer that many were quick to label ‘depression’.
Then I found the Nourishing Roots course and it delivered on every level. The confusion lifted, the deep-seated unhappiness dissolved and the fatigue had faded within weeks.
‘Roots’ is now my map for navigating my way with clarity and purpose, an anchor to feeling grounded. Living my life with a new found enthusiasm and a new language to express myself is so liberating and by sharing my experience I hope to reach others for it is in connection that we learn and heal."
- Sam Ford, Yoga teacher and trainer
Cameron Tukapua - B Ac, Chinese Medicine Practitioner, Visionary, Leader
From day one of Chinese medical training Cameron has been a passionate explorer of 'life as energy'.
Her lifetime quest has been how to live a grounded spiritual life. Cameron created and was Director of the Christchurch College of Holistic Healing - a New Zealand government registered Acupuncture practitioner training College.
She has written a book called Opening Up, produced a film on Aligning Head and Heart, and for nearly a decade lead spiritual self-identity retreats in rural China.
"I have seen how empowering it is for people to see their place in the Universe and gather some keys to unfolding their destiny. I have witnessed hundreds of people transform their lives by discovering language for their inner lives and practical ways to connect their inner and outer worlds”
Cameron’s vision of You Being You was originally inspired to offer easy access to the uncluttered wisdom of ancient traditions. "Returning to our natural state can be simple when you have a map for the path. YBY courses offer grounded steps and body centred practices for navigating the spiritual path. I believe many people are missing this education which is most needed for this time of powerful social transformation"
For further information: camerontukapua.com
LOUISE CASHIN - Yoga teacher
Louise has a background in corporate business and technology start ups. Since 2002 she has chosen Yoga as not only her daily practice but her work in the world. Louise believes the practice of Yoga teaches us so much more than how to have a healthy body.
Through her continued work on her own practice and working with students all over the world Louise has seen how Yoga can help develop a healthier way of interacting with others and can guide us in developing a healthier relationship with our self and connecting with our true nature. She believes Yoga is a whole way of living and thinking and can aid in finding purpose in life.
A highly qualified and experienced Yoga and Meditation teacher, in 2011 she became a Yoga Alliance registered training school and has been leading Yoga teacher training and providing further training for teachers ever since.
For more information: www.yoga-yoga.co.uk