Cameron Tukapua, Brian Berneman
and You Being You group
About the instructor
Cameron Tukapua - B Ac, Chinese Medicine Practitioner, Visionary, Leader
From day one of Chinese medical training Cameron has been a passionate explorer of 'life as energy'. Her lifetime quest has been how to live a grounded spiritual life.
Cameron created and was Director of the Christchurch College of Holistic Healing - a New Zealand government registered Acupuncture practitioner training College.
She has written a book called Opening Up, produced a film on Aligning Head and Heart, and for nearly a decade lead spiritual self-identity retreats in rural China.
"I have seen how empowering it is for people to see their place in the Universe and gather some keys to unfolding their destiny. I have witnessed hundreds of people transform their lives by discovering language for their inner lives and practical ways to connect their inner and outer worlds”
Cameron’s vision of You Being You was originally inspired to offer easy access to the uncluttered wisdom of ancient traditions. "Returning to our natural state can be simple when you have a map for the path. YBY courses offer grounded steps and body centred practices for navigating the spiritual path. I believe many people are missing this education which is most needed for this time of powerful social transformation"
Brian Berneman - BA Social Comms, BA Journalism, Post Grad Neuroscience, Tibetan Yoga teacher
Brian lived and worked in Argentina, United States, Germany and New Zealand where he learned different Healing techniques.
As a Kum Nye Tibetan Yoga leader, Master Reiki, Master of Del Arca technique and Traditional Thai Massage practitioner Brian aims to help people find ways to connect with their inner resources, grow, develop, change and lead a more balanced and meaningful life.
Brian had 2 years living full-time and studying at Ratna Ling, a Tibetan Buddhist Retreat Center in California. Through his immersion in the teachings of Tibetan Lama, Tarthang Tulku, with focus on in-depth learning of Kum Nye - Tibetan Yoga, Brian was introduced to another way of living and being.
As a learning facilitator he encourages people to see how our mindsets dictate our experience.
Ancient traditions have always revered life as an interconnected energy system. In this foundation series we explore how we exist as energy beings and how to see ourselves in the context of larger life possibilities. Take away practical tools to steer yourself through everyday life in ways which unfold the essence of the true you.
Chapter One: You and the Universe (Week 1)
- Connect to the amazing and powerful animating source of life which flows through you as universal energy.
- Open to larger life possibilities by seeing yourself as the hands, feet and Heart partner of the universe.
- Become your own best friend and bring your presence forward. Learn to view yourself as an embodiment of a shared life force.
Chapter Two: You as an Energy being - body, mind, spirit (Week 2)
- Observe yourself as layers of energy - a meeting ground of body and spirit.
- Explore how to use your feelings to align with the most natural life for you.
- Awaken to the ease that exists in life when you regulate and harmonise free-flow of energy.
Chapter Three: Change - the playground of Energy (Week 3)
- Discover how energy is transforming within an evolutionary process of birthing, growing, flowering, decline and death.
- Explore Yin Yang philosophy as a simple and practical guide for managing change.
- Learn to see how energy travels in waves and how to best align with change by observing where you are on that wave.
Chapter Four: Life - for learning, growth and evolution (Week 4)
- Learn to relate to life as a playground of learning, where everything and everyone around you is your teacher.
- Awaken to embracing your current life lessons as a most direct way of shifting your current life circumstances.
- View yourself and others as souls on a path of evolution, while developing empathy and compassion for yourself and others.
Chapter Five: The Heart - Bridge between the worlds (Week 5)
- Explore how you exist at the magical meeting ground of physical and non-physical energy with the Heart as the bridge.
- Open to the Heart as the doorway to love and knower of your thoughts, hopes and dreams.
- Enrich your life and relationships by grounding your attention in full bodied presence, learn to feed others energy by the power of your presence.
Chapter Six: Awareness - the key to the Universe (Week 6)
- Open to your Heart as the home of individual, collective and divine awareness.
- Practice the three phases of mindfulness leading you to awareness itself.
- Encourage and invoke a life of fulfillment which comes towards you by invitation.
Chapter Seven: Opening to the mystery (Week 7)
- Open to the thread of life that weaves through all experience by observing what brings you most alive.
- Learn to show up in life with an openness to not knowing.
- Awaken to the undiscovered possibilities available when you let go and let life flow.
Questions you might have...
When does the course start?
Each individual learning session, named as chapters, will be delivered as pre-recorded videos and downloadable PDF’s. Each chapter of the seven week course will become available once per week after the date of enrolment.
The links for each course will be enlivened after each weeks scheduled session, and remain live and available on the site for 180 days from day of enrollment.
Who would benefit from this course?
Anyone going through a process of change and transition e.g. a shift in life circumstances, a mid-life crisis, health, financial, work or relationship challenge. People who would like language to understand the connections between their inner and outer worlds. People searching for a life of purpose and meaning. Yoga students, teachers and others looking for a grounded, practical approach to whole Hearted living.
How much does the course cost?
This first course is offered at a special launch price of US $108.
How can I gift this course to someone else?
Enroll on the course and email us with the details of the person you want to gift the course (name and email address). That way we can manually enroll that person to the course.
How much time will the course take?
The course is designed for you to participate in ways that suit your own schedule. Each chapter teachings will be delivered as approximately 40-55 minute videos, with a practice video of approximately 30 to 50 minutes to help bring the teachings into an embodied experience. In addition a downloadable PDF of chapter contemplations will be supplied. These are designed to help integrate your insights and apply the teachings to your life, which could take your entire lifetime =).
You could watch the course videos in one session of approximately one and a half hours per week. The contemplations may open up a life-long enquiry.
What interaction is there on the course?
The weekly Contemplations from each chapter provide a space for interaction and comments. We welcome and encourage you to comment, give feedback, ask questions and interact with others on the "discussions". Every person taking part of the course will be able to read your comments and may chose to interact with you. As far as the interaction with the instructors, we will read the comments and questions and aim to answer as many as possible. Please know that it may not be possible for us to always offer an individual reply.
What if I fall behind?
Each chapter has its own distinct flavour and yet this is not a linear journey. Each part contributes to the whole and yet can also stand alone.
What do I need to access the course?
✓ A computer that works.
✓ Access to the internet.
✓ Email account
✓ Paypal account or credit card for payment
The information and practices offered in this course are not recommended as a substitute for medications or individual therapy. Where needed please seek the support of someone with appropriate skills for your individual health care requirements.
One of the aims of our offerings is to provide education to help reconnect you to your instinctive knowing. We provide frameworks and teachings which help reveal that knowing and empower you to become your own best teacher. We hope to encourage healing conversation and a focus on what is good, true and beautiful about life.
- Overview & key points
- Life 1 - Life as a gift to unfold - awakening to growth
- Life 2 - Everyone and everything around you is your teacher
- Life 3 - Embrace your current life lessons
- Life 4 - All of us are souls in Evolution
- Life 5 - Learning through questioning
- Practice video
- Conversation with Wendy Reid
- Overview & key points
- Awareness 1 - Review of Universal energy in the body, in change, in growth with awareness as witness
- Awareness 2 - Individual, collective and universal awareness
- Awareness 3 - Three phases of Mindfulness
- Awareness 4 - Co-creation
- Practice video
- Conversation with Marie Shieh
- Overview & key points
- Opening to the mystery 1 - Noticing what brings you alive
- Opening to the mystery 2 - Opening to not knowing
- Opening to the mystery 3 - Trust and faith in ourselves and others
- Opening to the mystery 4 - Thank you for joining our healing conversation
- Practice video
- Conversation with Char Sundust